How to find us from the North
From the M25 orbital motorway take junction 5 on to the A21 signposted Tunbridge Wells/Hastings. Follow this until you come to Flimwell. At the traffic lights turn left onto the A268 and continue to Newenden. 500 yards after the narrow bridge in Newenden, take the left turn signposted Rye (A268). Flackley Ash is on the left hand side when entering Peasmarsh.How to find us from the South
When coming from Rye take the A268 towards London - the hotel is on the right side in the village of Peasmarsh. Free parking is available at the hotel.
Click to view a map here.
- Ashford International Station, 22 miles
- The Channel Tunnel, 34 miles
- M25 (London orbital motorway), 37 miles
- Gatwick Airport, 48 miles
- Kent International Airport, 51 miles
- Heathrow Airport, 84 miles
- Dover Docks (ferry terminal), 42 miles
Flackley Ash Hotel, Restaurant and Spa,
Peasmarsh, East Sussex. TN31 6YH